What are the Benefits of Acoustic Wave® Therapy?
Acoustic Wave® can provide incredible benefits to men with or without erectile dysfunction to completely to reshape their sex lives. While oral medications such as Viagra and Cialas can help relieve ED symptoms, they're most useful for temporary relief of the symptoms of decreased erectile function. These oral medications simply don't target the root cause of most patients' ED and can often bring unwanted side effects.
Choose Acoustic Wave® for these benefits:
- Harder and longer erections
- Relief from Peyronie’s Disease symptoms
- Decreased refractory time between orgasms
- Improved sensitivity
- Increased confidence in the bedroom
Who can Benefit from Acoustic Wave®?
Whether you have erectile dysfunction, Peyronie's disease, or are just looking to improve your sex life, Acoustic Wave® is a non-invasive, drug-free, and surgery-free alternative to Viagra that can help men achieve stronger and longer erections. Any man over the age of 30 can experience the advantages of an Acoustic Wave® treatment. Contact your local Staten Island, NYC, erectile dysfunction doctor if you fall into one of these categories:
- You have erectile dysfunction: Multiple studies have shown Acoustic Wave® therapy to be a viable treatment method for men with ED. Acoustic Wave® helps men with erectile dysfunction achieve fuller and longer lasting erections by improving the penis’s blood flow.
- You suffer from Peyronie’s disease: Scar tissue that develops under the skin on the penis can cause abnormal curvature, painful erections, and can even lead to symptoms of ED. Acoustic Wave® can help men relieve all aspects of Peyronie’s disease.
- You are looking to improve your sexual performance: Even if you don’t have any issues achieving and maintaining an erection, Acoustic Wave® offers you the ability to improve your sexual performance with enhanced erections, increased sensitivity, and a shorter recovery time between orgasms. With Acoustic Wave®, you can feel like you’re in your 20s again — and perform like it, too.
If you experience ED symptoms, have Peyronie's disease, or want to improve your sexual performance, contact your local Staten Island, NYC, ED clinic today!